Sunday 18 November 2018

Pasiano's Legacy statement

  2018 my last year at Corinna School after 8 years of laughter, memories, and on and off times.
    I would like to be remembered as a young sporty, fit  13 year old. 
     I will never forget all my friends because they have   supported me throughout my years at Corinna School.
    I want to be remembered  as a person who teaches  other kids my sporty skills and a person who was good at hosting games at lunchtime.
    I’ll always remember those funny times, like when Stigi tripped me up. To be honest I actually deserved that because I was acting cool in front of the boys!

    I would like to thank all my friends and teachers because they have supported me throughout my years of learning new stuff.
  
    A challenging time would be when we used to do those tests  because I would just give up easily.

     If it wasn't for the support at Corinna School, my family and my friends I wouldn’t be where I am today.  There's a Samoan saying that goes ‘Uso aso uma!’ That's what I think of my friends here at Corinna.

No comments:

Post a Comment