Thursday 29 November 2018

Pasiano's Dance L S T3

 Pasiano’s Dance Learning Story     Term 3

 “Practise like you’ve never won, perform like you’ve never lost”. 
In dance practice I danced as if I was on the actual stage, although I made mistakes, I practiced over and over again to change whatever mistakes I made. I tried to be sassy, going for gold I did everything in my power to make my character on stage look, wow!

I enjoyed the fact that one of the dance moves came from Fortnite  it’s called the flapper-it’s cool. What we wear and what we do suits the dance because of the colour of the suspenders we wear.

In dance I was good at doing sharp bouncy actions because I learned from all the practises that we have gone through .
I got better at  smiling because I was shy to perform in front of the audience, but now I just go for gold.

I felt proud of myself because I don't really like dancing in public, I get pretty nervous when it comes to dancing in front of heaps of people because I worry too much that I might make a mistake, but at the end of the day everybody makes mistakes.
Something that was hard for me was being nervous because in my head I was imagining what could go wrong with my actions.

The key competency I was good at was participating and contributing because I have been to all the practises. I was always involved in all our practices and in the end I knew I gave it my best. dance link


Zion’s feedback: I noticed Pasiano was good at adding his own moves and flair because he knew it well. I noticed Pasiano needed to work on keeping calm because he gets hyped a lot





No comments:

Post a Comment