Tuesday 3 April 2018

My Life Story

My Life Story

Talofa every one!!!! Welcome to my life story.
                       
7/26/05 was when it all started at Wellington Hospital.  I opened up my eyes and I was like What the heck am I doing here?
My family was cheering so hard it drew my attention. It was also scary because my family was screaming the whole hospital down and I only had small ears.
“I'm trying to get some rest here. I've only just been born anyways as I got older I had a hobby which was rugby I started playing rugby when I was only 5 for the Porirua Vikings with my two siblings Mysteeq and Jae.
My position was a winger.
5 years later…  at the age of 10 I stopped playing rugby and gave it a break.

I attempted to try out a different sport called flag and I was actually really good at it.
It was another one of my passions and I was also inspired by my friend named Kiti.


In school the only subject I like is P.E (physical education). We usually play dodge ball or long ball.
I like long ball and dodge ball better because I like throwing and running. 

I'm really good at working with the juniors because i'm patient and fun for them to play with.

I'm a Year 8 now and this is my last year at Corinna School.
This year I'm going to be a role model and going to improve on my learning.

In the future my dream is to play a professional sport named rugby league.

My Writing Learning Story
How do we communicate important information about our identity in an interesting way?
I was good at including a surprise, something unusual, or something our readers don’t know  because I said I only had small ears.

I got better at including an ending so my reader knows my writing is done.

I found it hard to add more writing to a different paragraph.

My next steps are to add more writing to paragraphs because my reader needs to know more.

Kate’s feedback:
This is such an interesting story. Your hook was great and you chose really interesting things about you to share with us. You wrote your story like you were talking to your reader. That was a great choice. I reckon your reader would have wanted you to write lots more about yourself. You used paragraphs and talking really well!!

1 comment:

  1. this was a awesome story. very proud of you. by my mum

    ReplyDelete