Tuesday 10 April 2018

Reading learning story

Pasiano’s Reading Learning Story

How do we make meaning from the texts we read using a range of reading strategies?

screen castify

Write a learning story about your library book using the prompts on your bookmark
Do you like animals?
Cause I do and here is my reading experience about animals.

This book I am about to share with youse is a book called animal tracks and signs.

It is by an author by the name of Jinny Johnson and the text type is a Non fiction.                       
The purpose of this true story is to entertain  my reader  and hook them . 
           
I found out that all animals have different habitats like some live wooded areas,forest,scrubs,lakes,ponds and rivers.

I worked out that diffrent amimals are form diffrent places e.g kiwis are from new zealand and kangaroos are from auzzie.

Talking About Our Learning
When you are finished, make a screencastify of you reading some of your library book and insert the link into your doc (You don’t have to show your face if you don’t want to)

No comments:

Post a Comment