Monday 28 August 2017

Superman Quick Write

Characters :

Supernano
Keelan
Luka
Nashua


Super Nanos Party

Super nano: Mmm I can smell pizza wonder where it’s coming from.
Nashua: What is that thing in the sky?.

Luka: Yeah it looks like Batman.

Super nano: Hey guys what are youse all upto.

Nashua: Nothing much me and my mates are just having a lunch break and eating pizza.

Nashua: Why do want some pizza and what have you been upto lately.

Super nano: oh nothing much I've been saving lives lately and no thanks I just finished eating salad before I got here.

Nashua: Oh no wonder why you're abby and  muscular.


Super Nano: or nah if you stop eating fast food you would look like me abby fit and also strong.
Luka: We get man mr tuff guy.

Superman: I don't see you with any abbs and muscles.

Nashua: Calm down you're even worse than Hulk.

Supernao: Since when was I talking to you? You chubby pig and really can you lose some weight oh wait a minute you can't you eat too much haha.

Keelan: Super Nano would you like some water.

Super Nano: Ten years later how come you weren't talking before and yes please water is the best!!!!!.
Keelan: Here you go.

Super Nano: Thank you so much.

Keelan: you're welcome I love that amazing song.

Super Nano: well I hate that song its really dumb like them two eggs.

keelan : Hahaha stop makeing me laugh.

Supernano: haha oh and do you want to come to my party at my place.

Keelan: Omg realy?! Are you kidding?

Supernano: Dose it look like im kidding.

Keelan: Omg! Omggg yes I realy want to come.

Supernano: okay then meet me at my place around 9:30 okay.

Keelan: okay see you there.

Supernano: See you bye.







  

No comments:

Post a Comment