Monday 15 October 2018

Pasiano's Tech Learning Story

Tech Learning Story

When music hits you, you feel no pain.

We have just finished the music rotation with Mrs Connally. In music; we have been put in groups like a band and in our groups we had to pick a song that we would play with instruments.

In my group there was Prestigious, Keelan and Tevin: the music that we decided to pick was Don’t Worry by Bob Marley.

The instrument that I chose to play was a guitar. Keelan played the ukelele, Tevin played a bass guitar and Prestigious played the piano.

I was good at staying on task by listening to Mrs Connally’s instructions like: “Go and play the guitar” or “Go and play the ukulele” I played the xylophone until I found the right instrument to play which was the guitar.

It was hard for me to stop talking to Keelan because we both were distracting each other, Maybe next time I’m going to move away from Keelan.

I got better at trying new instruments because the only thing I usually play is Fortnite.

I need to work on stop talking to my friends by moving away. The key competency that I was good at was Managing Self because I got on with what I was doing.

The key competency I need to work on is Thinking about how I can play the guitar in our band because my beat was off.

Prestigious’s Feedback: Nano was good at playing the guitar in time with our band. You need to work on not talking when your not supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment