Monday 4 June 2018

P.e learning story

          P.E Learning Story
   
  “Just play, have fun, enjoy the game”
 
              Success criteria                                                                             
Participate and take risks- Step out of our comfort zones
Share the ball
Call out our team mates names to help relay the ball in
Include and encourage our team mates
Think strategically
Support each other by cheering and giving out high fives
Try our best and never give up
Have team talks to discuss our strategies
Reflect on our performance and get feedback so we can improve
Looking at the strategies that the other team uses so we can use those too.

       
 In P.E we have been learning how to participate,       take risk and step out of our comfort zones by playing dodgeball and longball.

The thing I was focused on was supporting others even when there were not in my team.

In P.E I'm good at long ball and dodgeball cause I'm good at throwing and I'm also good at cheering others on even if there not in my team.

It was hard to throw straight to get the player out in long ball  cause sometimes when I throw the ball it goes crooked.

Something I need to work on is throwing it more softley cause it might hurt others legs and I also need to work on throwing the ball straight cause sometimes it goes off my target .

My next steps is to throw straight cause sometimes it goes off and I also need to work on throwing more softer in dodgeball cause it might cause an injury.

Treselle’s feedback:
Pasiano is good at sharing the ball when it looks like someone is free to get because it makes it easier
He needs to work on throwing soft  because it could make someone cry










No comments:

Post a Comment