Sunday 2 July 2017

PE learning story

20170621_143722.jpgThe problem is how do we use the kc’s to help ourselves and others to shine in pe? It means finding out which kc’s will help me to shine. Me and Diantey with Nash set up games for the class every Wednesday or Friday.  

We play fair by following the rules, we encourage people by cheering them on. My next steps are to help others by sharing my skills and actively using kind words. I was good at self managing at sports.
 
I was listening to the ref’s calls by when I knocked the ball on I gave it to the other team and played fair. I will achieve my next steps by telling the people that don't know any skills in the games and showing them what my skill’s are and how you do them. My other next step is using kind words like thinking before I talk and take a deep breath I am going to use kind words towards the people in which games we play.

No comments:

Post a Comment