Monday 26 June 2017

My cubism art learning story

webcam-toy-photo1.jpgLearning problem: How do we create a self portrait in the style of cubism?

I completed most of the success criteria because I used more than one colour, I know I did this because my picture is blue, light blue, brown, green red and black. I used colours that are used on aliens instead of humans. I know I achieved the success criteria of using different perspective and shapes to muddled up my art, because I used two parts of my face, the front and the side. I also used different shapes on my face, and I muddled up the face by putting the eyes in a random place. I also know that I sketched lightly because I went around lightly and was rubbing out my drawing as I needed to.

I didn’t copy my photo carefully because I wanted to be finished, but I thought that is ok because cubism isn’t all about looking like yourself. This is my next step, to meet all the success criteria by using my photo and copying it carefully.

The key comp I need to use next time is self managing like where I sit, who I sit next to. It took me a long time to finish this art.

No comments:

Post a Comment