Tuesday 11 December 2018

Pasianos Reading Learning Story

             Pasiano’s Reading Learning Story

Image result for over 1000 fantastic animal factsHow do we make meaning from the texts we read using a range of reading strategies?

 
Do you like animals?
Cause I do and here is my reading experience about animals.
This book I am about to share with you is a book called Over 1000 Fantastic Animal Facts.
It is by an author by the name of  Belinda Gallagher and the text type is a non fiction.                               
The purpose of this true story is to entertain my reader and hook them with some cool animal facts.         
I found out that all animals have different habitats like some live wooded areas,forest,scrubs,lakes,ponds and rivers.
I worked out that different animals are from different places e.g kiwis are from New Zealand and kangaroos are from Aussie.
I think that animals should be out in the wild rather being in the zoo because that's not











No comments:

Post a Comment