Wednesday 18 March 2015

capital E

In the bus me and my class went to capital E. when we got there me and the class was sitting and waiting for the show to come on. After a few minutes It came on it was about a circus when there were acting like animals.It was a little bit funny and after that we went to find a place to eat. I ate some chips and a fruit and some water to drink.After that we went to Te papa to watch this Maori show about Maui It was funny and it was cool I liked the sounds and when they act after that we were asking some questions after that it was lunch time. After that we went to the last show It was about war. I liked the bit when they fake the punch with the sound affects It was a little  bit funny It was taking for ages after that  We all walked back to the bus my favourite was the war one I hope we go there again

1 comment:

  1. hey pasiano nice work on your blog
    keep it up i love it

    ReplyDelete